Sunday, December 20, 2015

Vintage Sewing Patterns


The best way to get sewing patterns is at thrift stores, yard sales, and flea markets. They are usually VERY cheap. Most of the time they arr vintage and already cut, but if you get a pattern that you will use a lot , it is a good thing it is already cut. Especially if it is your size that you need. That is the part that I hate about sewing - cutting out the pattern! You can even find fabric for low cost. Even Walmart usually has marked down fabric for sometimes $1.00 a yard!

If you don't know how to sew - LEARN! You can save a lot of money this way. I taught myself how to sew just so that I could make the cloth diapers that my son wore. I even made some money selling some online. Got us thru my husband lay-off.

You can find a lot of FREE sewing patterns online - I have a lot of my favorite free sewing patterns listed on my Sewing Ideas Pinterest Board.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)