Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Alter Clothing To Save Money

I bought a pair of jeans a while ago and love how they fit me , except they are really too wide at the bottom. I just do not like a flare. They are labeled as a boot cut , but they have more flare than any of my other boot cut jeans. I found this link, How to Turn Flare Jeans Into Straight Leg Jeans, and I am going to try it out on these jeans. The jeans were free so it won't hurt to try. I hope I can make the first cut and stitch and not chicken out. These jeans fit so good other than the flare. Save me from having to buy a new pair of jeans!






Hopefully , I will try later in the week. My Little Man will be gone until Saturday. I will most likely put on Project Runway for inspiration Friday morning and sew them into straight leg jeans.

Wish me luck!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)