Saturday, September 26, 2015

Going To The Grocery Store...

Please bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of taking photos of clothing. I tried to take one wearing them and it just would not happen. I might need to get one of those selfie sticks or move the huge mirror into my room.

Here is outfit #1 from my stack of thrifty finds. The white skinny jeans I got at a yard sale for about 25 cents. The polka dot shirt was 50 cents and the purse was $3.00 from thrift store. Since I was just going to the grocery store, I did not wear any jewelry and I just wore a pair of black sandals...

When you look for jeans at thrift stores or yard sales, check to see that the zipper works. If you do find a white pair like these check them out very well for stains.


This purse is my favorite one. I have had it for over a year and use it the most often. Leather is very sturdy!! When you do look at handbags at thrift store go for the genuine leather ones. They will last so much longer and stay looking nice for a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)