Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Giving Up On My Hair? Maybe , Maybe Not!

I am old enough and I like to think secure enough to realize when something is not working and not going right. My hair has given me problems for a few years now. I have been sick and it has gotten my hormones all messed up so my hair just will not grow. I am tired of it so I am giving up the worry I am putting into it and I ordered one of these neat ( and low cost) Clip On Ponytails.I ordered one of them last week and haven't gotten it yet, but I want to order another one that is kind of shorter and curlier. An easy way to have some style while I wait on my hair to decide to grow. Cost a lot less than going to hair stylist or doctor every week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)