Saturday, January 2, 2016

Purses?


Look around you when you are thrifting. There might be some crazy things that are meant for one thing ,but could be used for something else. Like, baskets for purses. Camera cases and thermos cases are a great way to get a vintage style purse. When I was a teen, hmmm a long time ago, I had taken an Army "butt" pack and put a shoulder strap on it. It was my favorite purse. Not sure what happened to it. Moved too many times. I would still be using it, if I had it.


Look around and be creative!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)