Friday, October 2, 2015

Denim Jacket! Great For Fall Weather!

I love fall just for the fact that I can wear all of my denim jackets. This one is a treasure that I found at a yard sale for a whole 50 cents!! The striped t-shirt under it was gotten at a yard sale for a dime. Than do you recognize the black skinny jeans and the skirt!! See, I told you that they could be worn a ton of ways. More to come!! Just goes to show you that you do not need a ton of clothing or have to spend a lot of money to have something to wear. Just pick the right items and they will go far! You will be able to wear them several ways.Denim jackets are so versatile.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)