Thursday, October 8, 2015

Unique Thrift Shop Find

Today, I want to share possibly my favorite thift shop find yet. I found this sexy and unique number at Salvation Army a few weeks ago for ONLY $4!!! Maxi dresses are totally in style right now, and considering that this has sequin butterfly appliques, and a super high slit, this one is extra special. It can easily be dressed down with a pair of simple flip flops, or dressed up with heels for a date or a night out dancing with friends. Wherever I go, I guarantee I won't come across another person wearing this same dress. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)