Thursday, October 8, 2015

Easy DIY Festival Style

Festival style is always in style, but if you online shop or hit up the mall for pieces, you are sure to break the bank. Below is a picture of me wearing a matching two piece set to a music Festival I went to back in March. What's really cool is that I did not buy this as is. The two pieces were originally one top (that I had purchased at Goodwill eons ago for a few bucks). I simply cut it into two pieces, creating the top and fitted skirt that you see below. Super easy! Only thing I used was scissors. NO SEWING REQUIRED! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)