Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fun Thrifting Day!

Yesterday was a fun day. Went with daughter and mom out of town for some thrift store shopping and lunch. We found a small thrift store that was having a sale on their clothing - ALL CLOTHING $1.00 EACH!! But, did not find a lot. Found me some hoodies. Found this amazing skirt that I found a black denim jacket to wear with! Looks great together and only cost $2.00. I spent $12.00 in that thrift store.

The black denim jacket looks great with it , but I can see my other denim jackets with it and a few of my tops.  I have a white sweater, that I need to dig out of my winter clothes, that will look great with this skirt.


                            This long skirt has some amazing color and detail at the bottom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)