Friday, October 23, 2015

You Can Never Have Enough Shoes!

You have to have as many pairs of shoes as possible!! They make an outfit.  You can find great shoes at thrift stores and yard sales. I only buy ones that I know are new. You can tell. My daughter has even gotten lucky and gotten shoes that are still in the box with tags attached for next to nothing.


This great pair of Born shoes was given to me. FREE!! Brand spanking new!! Just too big for them so I got them. Look great with jeans and super comfortable.


This pair I got at a yard sale for $1.00!! New in the box. She bought them and then got home and did not like the 2.5 inch heel.

                                       So, see , you can buy great shoes! Be frugal and stylish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)