Friday, October 30, 2015

Sew Frugal

I love to sew. I have to admit I have not sewn too much lately, but the last thing I did sew was from a vintage sewing pattern that I had found in a huge box of sewing patterns that I got from thrift store for $2.00 for the whole box. I found a lot of treasures in that box of about 90 sewing patterns. This pattern was one of them. I had just enough fabric to make the sleeveless one. The fabric was from a VERY soft t-shirt fabric twin sheet that I had gotten at a yard sale for 10 cents!! It was soft enough and had enough flow to it that the cowl neckline lays perfect. It only took me about 20 minutes to cut out and sew.



You can find a lot of cowl neckline top sewing patterns on ebay. This is a sewing pattern that you will use a lot. Make them in every color and in different patterns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)