Sunday, November 8, 2015

Buy Them When You Can!

If you are a experienced thrift store or yard sale shopper than you know the #1 rule - BUY THE ITEM WHEN YOU SEE IT!! It most likely will not be there when you go back , if you decide that you do want that great item. It will be in someone elses home or closet and they will be the one getting the compliments on the awesome thing that was supposed to be yours! You saw it first so you should have bought it. So, don't forget that when you see something and you do have the money buy it!

But , even experienced thrift store shoppers can lag in following the rules! I seen these awesome shoes , my size and only $3.95, and would look great with a new pair of jeans that I got. I took the picture of them. Chickened out on getting them. I should have at least put them in the cart , like I always do, but for some reason I left them sitting there. Go to the other side of store and thought, WAIT - you have to have those shoes. Went back and they were gone!! I seen them in some other girls cart when I was checking out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)