Tuesday, November 10, 2015

DIY With T-Shirts

WOW! There is so much that you can do with t-shirts. You can alter them and make them into other items, like skirts, shorts, baby clothes, etc.

You can find a lot of things to do with t-shirts in my Pinterest boards -

Sewing Ideas

DIY Ideas

I love making things out of t-shirts because you can find them for so cheap. The fabric is sturdy and usually does not need to be hemmed. You can cut it any way you want to and it will not fray.

Right now I am saving fabric from t-shirts to make a braided rug.  When my Little Man was a baby I used t-shirts to make cloth diapers and baby wipes. I even made him pants. Thousands of ways to use them! The possibilities are endless really. As many ideas as you can come up with. Be creative! Way too many ideas out there to do - 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim, and Tie Your T-Shirt into Something Special~~ Fashion T-Shirts: Easy-Sew Projects for Fun Fashion

Get out your scissors and your t-shirts and create amazing things!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)