Friday, November 20, 2015

DIY Infinity Scarf - NO SEW!

This is so easy and fast! Very frugal , too. I found this XXL men's t-shirt at a yard sale for 50 cents this summer. Bought it thinking it would be big enough to make a skirt with to wear this winter with black tights. But , I had eyed it wrong. I cut it and right away I knew it would be way too short. So I set it aside for a few minutes , picked it up twisted it and put it around my neck! Yippeeee PERFECT and no sewing


Huge XXL men's t-shirt. I buy these whenever I see them for less than a $1.00 and in good shape. There is a lot of fabric in them. I used to make my son's cloth diapers from t-shirts like this!

 I loved the tiny stripe in this t-shirt. I wear a lot of black and knew this would go with just about everything I have. Whatever I decided to make out of it.


                                    I cut it straight across the t-shirt from underarm to underarm.


I held it in my hands and scrunched it up - bottom of shirt to the end where I cut. Then I twisted it and put it around my neck. Fits exactly like I would want an infinity scarf to fit in the winter. Just right to look great and keep my neck warm.

NO SEW and fast. Maybe 5 minutes total time to make. Now, I want to go thrift store shopping just to look for XXL men's t-shirts!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)