Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fabulous Tunics!

Tunics are so comfortable to wear. They are also so stylish. You have to have a few of them in different prints etc. They look so great with a pair of skinny jeans. Pretty much all I wear now that it is cooler.




This tunic in the photo , I made! Found this awesome fabric at a yard sale for 25 cents and got home and there was over 2 yards. I knew right away I would use it for this Simplicity 4180 Misses' Pullover Bias Tunics or Tops, Size K5 (8,10,12,14,16) sewing pattern.I did not sew in the camisole piece into the neckline , because I have a pink top that I can wear under this and it looks perfect.

Comment Below -  What was the last thing you sewed??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)