Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Style & Less Than $10.00!



It can be done! Really for even less than that. But, the skinny jeans I have with this were $7.00!

 The local thrift store has had a special sale all month for their 85th anniversary. A lot of the clothing has been 85 cents to celebrate it. Bad for me because I haven't been able to get in there to take advantage of it! Just think of all of the great things that I missed out on. Oh well.

This men's shirt was one of the 85 cents find and the silk top under it was 85 cents. The belt was 50 cents. And, of course , I am wearing my favorite skinny jeans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)