Friday, November 20, 2015

The Bee's Knees

Taking advantage of the FREE month of clothing rentals from Gwynnie Bee , I received my first package today. It came very quick. Cute little box, opened it and found a tissue wrapped top with a return postage paid envelope. This is so neat. You can wear the clothing for a while then send it back or you can send it back. Which is what I am doing with this. From the photo on the site , I swore that I would love this top, but the neckline was just too big and open. I was sad. I really loved the pattern, just hated the neckline. But, that is the great thing about this - you hate the item , you send it back and wait a day or two for another item to wear! LOVE this so much. One piece of clothing at a time is $35 a month. The pricing and how many items at a time goes up from there. Great way to have new clothing to wear without the huge cost of actually buying that many items of clothing a month.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)