Saturday, November 14, 2015

Stripes, No Gripes

I love this new top that I found. It was $2.50 at a thrift store. Went yesterday to my favorite store out of town. I do not get there too often , but when I do get there I always find great stuff. Yesterday was not a good day for me to shop though , we had gotten a very late start out and then got there at 5pm! Had to be back home by 8pm and it is and hour and a half away. So I was literally running thru the store. I promised myself that I am going back very soon. Just to go there.


          This top not only has stripes , but it also has a cowl neckline that hangs perfectly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)