Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Re-use Child's Favorite T-shirt

I have been saving my Little Man's favorite t-shirts that he has outgrown. I did want to make a quilt out of them. But, decided to make pillows! I made 1 so far out of a favorite Pokemon shirt. I need to add more stuffing. On the to buy list for shopping trip this weekend.

These pillows are very easy to make. I just cut across the top so that I only have the 2 seams to sew. Stuff them and your done. Quick and easy do it yourself. These could easily be a unique gift idea for birthdays or Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)