Friday, November 6, 2015

DIY Tablet Stand

The whole family has tablets and I use mine for a lot of things. Most of which is to watch movies and TV shows. But, I hate holding the tablet while I do that. My son has a tablet cover with a built-in stand, but I didn't want to buy myself one. Last night I was at the thrift store and was looking around and in the frames a light bulb went on over my head.

I seen this small shelf,  $2.00, that is meant for putting decorative plates on. It has the place in it for them to stand , but when I seen this shelf I seen my tablet on it. I plan on hanging this by my side of the bed , so that when I am laying there I can watch my shows without having to hold the tablet!

I am going to repaint it. It has a couple of places on the font where it look like it probably hit against something else while in a box or something.



Just goes to show you that you have got to look at things in different ways when you are in thrift stores. You can find some really neat items that can be used in a lot of different  ways . Ways that you might have never thought could be used for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)