Friday, November 13, 2015

Sewing - A Tee For Me!

I actually got out the sewing machine and got myself a tee sewn. I had bought the fabric to make a kimono top, but I thought better of it. This fabric is too lacy and stretchy. Better for a tee. I am going to have to wear a white camisole under this or a white turtleneck for winter. Maybe. I will see how it looks. I also have enough left over to make something else if I want. This Breezy Tee sewing pattern was free. It was easy to put together and once I got it pinned the sewing only took a few minutes. I already have a stack of fabric put to the side just for making more of these. I get all of my fabric from thrift stores and yard sales, so that makes it very frugal. All of my sewing patterns come from them also. I have bought only a couple of new sewing patterns. I get mine for next to nothing or you can look thru my BOARDS on Pinterest for A LOT of FREE sewing patterns and tutorials.You can also find a lot of low cost sewing patterns HERE!!



               If you can sew, you should make up some of these tops. They are so easy to make.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Frugal Fashionista's Thrifty Blog Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables us to put more time into this blog and sharing our tips with you that will help you save money. Thank you! :)